Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back Again ;Talkin' Bout My Pumpkin Butt

Why Hello Blogger. Remember Me.? Pshh. I Wouldn't Think So ,Considering The Amount Of Time I've Been Away From You. I Got A New Laptop So ;I'll Be On Here Way More. I've Missed Blogging Terribly.


If You Must Know ;Garrison&&I Are Talking Again. Of Course I'm Still Absolutely In Love With The Kid ;But He Doesn't Feel The Same. So ;Him&&I Are Just Friends. Best Friends. We're Very Close Now. Extremely. I Told Him How I Felt. It Was Four Pages Long. ...&&He Rejected Me.:'/
Wanna' See What I Wrote.?


;Morgan Taylor Wilde ,<3
A Name I'd Gladly Take One Day. I Know I'm Not Suppose To Feel This Way Anymore ;But I Can't Help But Be Completely in Love With The Kid. He's Had My Heart From Day One ,That Boy.:) My Only Regret Is Being Too Pushy. I'm Scared I Drove Him Away. It Angers Me So Terribly That He No Longer Shares The Same Compassion As I For Him. It Seems As Though I've Lost Some Of My Desire To Want To Be With Him. I Can Remember The Pain I Felt Just Thinking About Losing Him. How I Couldn't Breathe When I Thought Of Not Marrying Him. ;&&The Night He Told Me He Didn't Want To Be With Me ,&&That We Had Nothing In Common. Oh ;I've Never Felt Such Pain ,In My Entire Life. I Had Never Even Imagined Such Pain Existed. I Was Fighting For Breaths ,&&Choking On Tears ,&&Wanting Nothing But To Die. Not Only Is He The Guy I Love ,He Is My Very Best Friend. I Am More Comfortable With Him Than Any Other Boy I Have Ever Met. After The Sorrows Fated I only Wanted His Happiness. No Matter Who It Was With ,I Wanted Him To Be Happy. Of Course ,I Know For A Fact No Girl Will EVER Love Him Even A Quarter Of The Amount I Love Him. If I Got One Last Wish Before I Died ;I'd Tell Garrison I Love Him. The Maturity He Acquires For A 13 Year Old Is Impeccable. &&I Honestly Think He Is Beyond Gorgeous ,On The Inside&&Out. Yes ,He's A Prick Sometimes ;But He Wouldn't Be Garrison If He Wasn't. It Severely Painful Just Being Just Friends With Him ;But If That's What  I Have To Do To Continue Speaking To Him ;I Shall.:) I'd Honestly Do Anything For Him ,ANYTHING.! I'd Die A Gazillion Excruciatingly Painful Deaths ,Before I'd Let Any Harm Come To Him. I Just Plain Love The Kid. With Every Fiber Of My Being. For Example ;I Could Be On A Date With JUSTIN BIEBER &&Garrison Could Call Me Saying He Was Out Of Toilet Paper ;&&I'd Be Outta' There To Go Get My Baby Some Toilet Paper. He. Means. The. World. To. Me. I Feel Bad For Whoever I End Up With 'Cause I Will Never Love Them Like I Love Him. Not Even Near The Amount I Love Him. He's My Pumpkin Butt. Forever&&Always. He Mat Never Love Me In That Way ,Ever ,But I Do Not Care In The Slightest. Well ;I Mean ,It Does. It Kills Me More ,&&More Each Day. I'll Care For Him Regardless. I'll Never Give Up On Him ,Ever. I Love Garrison Michael Wilde With All My Heart ;&& That'll Never Change. ,<3


-&&He Doesn't Care. FAIL.-_-
Welp. Keep It Fresh You Guys. Toodaloo.


-Morgann'(:
a.k.a. That Pain You Got's In Your Rearier Area

No comments:

Post a Comment