Monday, November 28, 2011

Losing A Friend

I've Never Really Had A Friend Of Mine Die Before. No ;James&&I Weren't That Close ,But He Was My Friend&&I've Known Him Forever. I Officially Want To Murder All Drunk Drivers.!-_- It Still Hasn't Really Hit Me That He's Gone Yet. I Feel Bad For All Those Times I'd Ignored His Messages On Facebook. I Miss His Awkward Stance&&When He'd Say ,Probably Not... It Was Annoying Then ;But Now ,I'd Give Anything To Hear Him Say It. My Friend Josh Just Bawled Today At Lunch... I've Never Seen Him Cry ,Much Less ,Bawl. His Viewing Is Tomorrow At 6... :/ Then ,His Funeral's Wednesday At 2. There's Gonna' Be So Many People There. I Think I'm Going To Lose It As Soon As I See Him. It Won't Be Pretty... Ugh. I Hate Death. Man ,I'm Sure Going To Miss Him Creepin' On Me.

RIP James Ray Harris ;

Keep It Safe You Guys... Toodaloo.

-Morgann'(:
a.k.a. That Pain You Got's In Your Rearier Area

No comments:

Post a Comment