Sunday, April 24, 2011

my fabuloso weekend.(:

So, I spent the weekend with my bestfriend, Zoey Michelle Green (to check out her blog go to http://zombiefrickenwale.blogspot.com/). We did the norm, talk, laugh, text, && dance. We stayed up late discussing FORMAL!! Dude, I soooo wanna go with Conner, but he doesnt go to formals... yea... depressing stuff. So, I dont know who to go with!! Ugh! Zoey wants to go with her love. lol.(: William... but... he has a girlfriend, plus he doesnt go to dances... STUPID GUYS!!! Grr.... So, we stayed up most the night talking about that. Zoey got her dress. Shes gonna emo it out. It'll be cool! Ha. While I was over there, I watched Willow for the first time... that was a weird, but really good movie. It was funny. "Heeyah, heeyah! I STOLE THE BABAAAAAY!!" Oh, Zoey && I were laughing so hard! Willow looks just like Jake T. Austin, I swear... well... if he was a midget.(: OMG! THE TROLLS! They were scuuuuuurry... no joke mann! ha.Ima cut this pretty short here... Keep it fresh you guys. Toodaloo.(:


-Morgann<3
a.k.a. that pain you gots in your rearier area.(:




No comments:

Post a Comment