Thursday, December 1, 2011

Vile Happenings ;&&Then There's Cody

So ;Didn't Get To Go To James' Viewing OR His Funeral.:///  ;Buhhhhhhttt It's Okay. I Know James Knows I Love&&Miss Him. Ughhhhhhh.!! I Got A Power Chain On Just My Top Front Teeth ;&&It Hurts Like A Mo To The Fo ,Bro. No Effin' Joke.:'( It's Horrible. On Another Terrible Note ;Garrison (The Love My Life ,My Pumpkin Butt ,My Everything) Wants To Commit Suicide Over Some Girl. I Feel Horrible. Knowing Someone You Love More Than Anything Wants To Kill Himself ;Is Terribley Diplorable. It Makes Me Feel Less Of Myself ;&&It's Not Even Me.! It Kinda Feels Like I've Failed As A Best Friend ;Cause He's No Longer Happy. It's Crazy ;Cause I've Hurt Like That Before ;Over Him. Ugh. I Just Wish He'd Realize That I'd Make Him Happy. I'll Always Love Him No Matter What. He Use To 'Love' Me. Talkin' About Our Future&&All That Jazz. It Kills Me That We're No Longer On The Same Page Here. I'm Dating This Guy Cody Right Now... Again. Third Time. Ha. Well ;We'll See How This Goes. I'm Gonna' Cut This Real Short Today. Keep It 'Positive' ,You Guys. Toodaloo.
-Morgann'(:
a.k.a. That Pain You Got's In Your Rearier Area

No comments:

Post a Comment